Fastforward roughly 20 years: I began to realize that there was more to life than just existing and getting by. I despised following the crowd. It was depressing to think that all there was to life was working, sleeping, eating, fucking and more working. I began to wonder, why are we here? What's the purpose? Do I HAVE to follow the crowd? MUST I labor and toil the remaining days of my life and be in misery?
Since then I have been on a quest to learn much and to live. I have been to many places around the United States, been married, been divorced, worked, lived, explored and loved. I regret none of it. Correction, I regret not knowing what I do now sooner. I may not be the best educated and I may not be successful in the eyes of society, but I strive to live and be happy. Don't you agree that happiness is important?
Here I am age 26. My years up till now have passed and hopefully I still have many more years to come. I have plans and goals but I loosely stick to them. Why? If you hold onto something too hard, it will fall apart. You have to live life in the moment and just keep in mind what needs to be done.
This blog is essentially my ramblings on a number of topics and may contain useful information for some. I'd like to help others to achieve happiness as I myself am trying to achieve.
Be sure to subscribe to my feed for this blog and maybe check out my YouTube channel. It may not have anything on it as of this post, but there will be more content.
No comments:
Post a Comment