Do you take the time to live or do you just exist?
Do you rush or do you take it slow?
Do you take time to notice the little things around you?
Or do you just rush through each day?

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Is there reincarnation? Have we lived before?

Many believe there is just this one life. You come into this world and only live this once. After death, some believe that's it. You're gone. Some believe you will end up in various places like hell or heaven. However some believe in reincarnation.
So the question here is, have we lived before?

I have my own experiences with past life memories. I have "remembered" a number of things that couldn't have happened in this life. I've not have the drive or time to verify what I remembered but there has been others who have.

Take for example the case of Sweet Swarnlata (full story). She gave enough information to enable Dr. Ian Stevenson to locate the family of the deceased person she remembered and she gave more than 50 specific facts that were verified. Now just stop and think about that for a second. If this life was all there was, how could this little girl possibly give details of a previous humans existence that actually could be verified? Maybe it was a freak occurrence and she's the only one who did this? NO! There has been many cases of kids remember past lives and the details being verified.

Another case, 6-year-old James Leininger (full story) comes to mind. Essentially he remembered things that ended up being verified and shows he may have once lived as 21-year-old Navy fighter pilot James Huston Jr. who died in World War II.
There are many cases of kids remembering lives they once lived, could it be possible they did in fact live before? Maybe we all lived before but just don't remember.

Most of my "memories" are short and usually the last moments of that life. Most recent (in order of time lived) was of me in the woods in what I suspect was Japan. The woods looked a lot like the "Japanese Suicide Forest". I was in front of a noose that I had made. I stuck my head through it and jumped. In the near total quietness of the woods, everything faded to black. Another I fell off the top of a castle wall to my death. Another I died in a battle which seemed set in medieval times. I've had others but I will not share them at this time.

So what do you think? Have we lived before?

No comments:

Post a Comment